Reigning champion Bianca Andreescu said on Thursday she will not defend her title at the U.S. Open in New York due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Andreescu beat Serena Williams last year to become Canada’s first […]
- Pacers secure fourth seed in playoffs after 109-92 victory over HeatDoug McDermott scored 23 points and the Indiana Pacers beat Miami 109-92 on Friday.
- Brandon Lowe gives Rays early lead with two-run home runThe Tampa Bay Rays struck first on Friday night against the Toronto Blue Jays. Brandon Lowe smacked a two-run home run in the top of the first, giving Tampa a 2-0 lead. it was Lowe's sixth home run of the season.
- Orioles hang on 6-2 over Nationals in continuation of rain-shortened gameIn a game suspended due to rain earlier in the week, the Orioles held on to beat the Nationals 6-2. Baltimore bolstered its playoff standing in the win.
- Chiefs pay TE Kelce like a wide receiver, and he plays like oneThe Kansas City Chiefs spent big on tight end Travis Kelce after doing so for quarterback Patrick Mahomes and defensive tackle Chris Jones.
- Burlington Bees Start Off Strong Against Peoria ChiefsThe Burlington Bees ended their four-game losing streak Saturday night with a win against the Peoria Chiefs. The Bees pitchers clocked in twelve strikeouts and the hitters made a total of ten hits in Saturday’s game. Hector
- Sports Update 10/01/18NFL Scores from Sunday: Bears 48, Buccaneers 10 Rams 38, Vikings 31 Packers 22, Bills 0 The Chiefs will take on the Broncos tonight on Monday Night Football.. A game that can be heard on Fox Sports
- Sports Update 9/21/18It finally happened. The 19-game winless streak is over. The Cleveland Browns have their first victory since December 2016, and their rookie quarterback led them to victory. The Browns trailed 14-0 near halftime before first overall pick
St. Louis Cardinals’ series opener against the Chicago White Sox has been postponed to Saturday, giving the Cardinals an extra day to recover from a coronavirus outbreak. The Cardinals haven’t played since July 29 but […]
The Boston Bruins beat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-3 on Wednesday in Game 1 of their first-round series that was postponed 15 hours to a rare late-morning start. The game scheduled for 8 p.m. Tuesday night […]