A spokesman for the Los Angeles Police Department said on Thursday that Charlotte Hornets forward Miles Bridges was arrested on a felony charge in Los Angeles, and released on $130,000 bail. Los Angeles County Sheriff’s […]
- LIV Golf’s first U.S. tournament crowns winnerSouth African golfer Branden Grace became the first ever winner of an LIV tournament on U.S. soil.
- Top 50 NBA players from last 50 years: Shaquille O'Neal ranks No. 9Nick Wright's countdown of the 50 greatest NBA players in the last 50 years continues, with Shaq landing at No. 9.
- Who are the NFL's highest paid wide receivers? Here are the top 10No other position in the NFL has been paid with more abundance than the WRs. These are the biggest WR contracts in the league.
- USFL Championship Game odds: How to bet, lines, picksEverything you need to know about the USFL Championship Game, from the spread and over/under to a pick from our USFL expert.
- Burlington Bees Start Off Strong Against Peoria ChiefsThe Burlington Bees ended their four-game losing streak Saturday night with a win against the Peoria Chiefs. The Bees pitchers clocked in twelve strikeouts and the hitters made a total of ten hits in Saturday’s game. Hector
- Sports Update 10/01/18NFL Scores from Sunday: Bears 48, Buccaneers 10 Rams 38, Vikings 31 Packers 22, Bills 0 The Chiefs will take on the Broncos tonight on Monday Night Football.. A game that can be heard on Fox Sports
- Sports Update 9/21/18It finally happened. The 19-game winless streak is over. The Cleveland Browns have their first victory since December 2016, and their rookie quarterback led them to victory. The Browns trailed 14-0 near halftime before first overall pick
ESPN, The Athletic and Yahoo Sports are all reporting that All-Star forward Kevin Durant requested a trade on Thursday from the Brooklyn Nets. The bombshell news came just hours before free agency opened Thursday at 6 p.m. ET. […]
Philadelphia Phillies slugger Bryce Harper suffered a fractured left thumb Saturday night against the San Diego Padres at Petco Park, taking a 97-mph fastball by Blake Snell to the hand and exiting the game immediately. […]