Green Bay Packers tight end Jace Sternberger will be suspended for the first two games of the 2021 NFL season after violating the league’s substance-abuse policy. According to NFL Network’s Tom Pelissero, Sternberger will still […]
- Royals snap five-game skid with 6-1 win over AthleticsThe Kansas City Royals snapped a five-game losing streak with a 6-1 win over the Oakland Athletics. Mike Minor went seven innings striking out eight in the win.
- Alexi Lalas and Heather O’Reilly breakdown the USWNT game vs. PortugalAfter the match, Alexi Lalas and Heather O'Reilly proved insight on the USWNT's performance against Portugal. Both offer perspectives on who will make the Olympic roster and who needs to elevate their play.
- USWNT edge Portugal 1-0 as the USA struggle to put the ball in the netThe United States Women's National Team get the 1-0 victory over Portugal, but it wasn't easy. Portugal's young goalkeeper, Ines Pereira, was superb, only allowing the one goal. The win gives the USWNT 40-straight victories and 16-home wins in a row.
- Nelson Cruz crushes walk-off 2-run home run pulling Twins past Yankees, 7-5Nelson Cruz slammed a two-run walk-off home run to seal the Minnesota Twins’ victory over the New York Yankees on Thursday night, 7-5.
- Burlington Bees Start Off Strong Against Peoria ChiefsThe Burlington Bees ended their four-game losing streak Saturday night with a win against the Peoria Chiefs. The Bees pitchers clocked in twelve strikeouts and the hitters made a total of ten hits in Saturday’s game. Hector
- Sports Update 10/01/18NFL Scores from Sunday: Bears 48, Buccaneers 10 Rams 38, Vikings 31 Packers 22, Bills 0 The Chiefs will take on the Broncos tonight on Monday Night Football.. A game that can be heard on Fox Sports
- Sports Update 9/21/18It finally happened. The 19-game winless streak is over. The Cleveland Browns have their first victory since December 2016, and their rookie quarterback led them to victory. The Browns trailed 14-0 near halftime before first overall pick
Two-time Pro Bowl cornerback Johnathan Joseph retired Thursday after 15 seasons and 211 games with four NFL teams. The 37-year-old posted on Twitter: “Today I retire from the NFL. In the summer of 2006, I […]
New York Islanders defeat Boston Bruins 6-2 in Game 6 to reach Stanley Cup playoff semifinals for second straight year
New York Islander’s Brock Nelson scored twice and Semyon Varlamov stopped 23 shots, helping the Islanders defeat the Boston Bruins 6-2 in Game 6 on Wednesday night at Nassau Coliseum, earning them a return trip […]