The Golden State Warriors’ Damion Lee will miss 10-14 days due to the league’s health and safety protocols put in place during the COVID-19 pandemic. Lee has appeared in a career-best 57 games this season, […]
- Fernando Tatis Jr. bats in game-winning run as Padres edge Dodgers, 3-2The San Diego Padres defeated the Los Angeles Dodgers, 3-2. Fernando Tatis Jr. grounded into a double play, but able to score the go-ahead run. Walker Buehler struck out nine in seven innings, but gave up two runs.
- Giants quick start is enough to beat the Marlins, 3-0The San Fransisco Giants beat the Miami Marlins 3-0 with a strong performance from catcher Curt Casali who knocked in two runs.
- Mike Trout exits after getting hit by pitch, Astros hand Angels 8-2 lossThe Los Angeles Angels lost more than just a game vs. the Houston Astros. All-Star Center Fielder Mike Trout exited the game after being hit by a pitch in the elbow.
- Don’t miss a brand-new SmackDown tonight on FOX!Don't miss a brand-new SmackDown tonight on FOX!
- Burlington Bees Start Off Strong Against Peoria ChiefsThe Burlington Bees ended their four-game losing streak Saturday night with a win against the Peoria Chiefs. The Bees pitchers clocked in twelve strikeouts and the hitters made a total of ten hits in Saturday’s game. Hector
- Sports Update 10/01/18NFL Scores from Sunday: Bears 48, Buccaneers 10 Rams 38, Vikings 31 Packers 22, Bills 0 The Chiefs will take on the Broncos tonight on Monday Night Football.. A game that can be heard on Fox Sports
- Sports Update 9/21/18It finally happened. The 19-game winless streak is over. The Cleveland Browns have their first victory since December 2016, and their rookie quarterback led them to victory. The Browns trailed 14-0 near halftime before first overall pick
Hall of Fame boxer Floyd Mayweather and YouTube personality Logan Paul will face-off in an exhibition fight tentatively scheduled for June 5. The two were initially set to fight on Feb. 20 in a bout […]
LA Lakers forward Anthony Davis announced he will return from an achilles injury and a calf strain on Thursday against the Mavericks. Davis has missed the last 30 games and hasn’t appeared in a game […]