The NFL announced its full 2021 schedule on Wednesday night during a prime-time special on the NFL Network. In keeping with tradition for the Super Bowl champion to host the first game of the season on […]
- Emmanuel Acho: Aaron Rodgers won’t be in Green Bay; he fell out of love with the Packers I SPEAK FOR YOURSELFRecent reports within the last few months said that the Green Bay Packers offered Aaron Rodgers a long-term extension that would make him the highest-paid quarterback in the NFL. However, he turned it down. Another report said he spoke to several players about joining him somewhere else. Hear why Emmanuel Acho believes that the reigning […]
- Ric Bucher: Lakers need to respect the Warriors in the play-in game | SPEAK FOR YOURSELFRic Bucher and Chris Broussard join Emmanuel Acho to discuss if the Los Angeles Lakers should fear the Golden State Warriors in the play in-game. Hear why Ric Bucher believes LeBron James should not fear Steph Curry's Warriors, but ultimately needs to respect them to safely advance in the playoffs.
- Eddie Rosario walk-off single in 10th gives Indians 2-1 win over CubsThe Cleveland Indians needed 10 innings to get by the Chicago Cubs. An Eddie Rosario RBI single in the 10th inning gave the Indians the 2-1 win.
- WWE a finalist for four FAXIES AwardsWWE has been named a finalist for four prestigious FAXIES Awards: Overall Social Presence, Social Media Campaign, Digital Team of the Year, and New Product or Launch.
- Burlington Bees Start Off Strong Against Peoria ChiefsThe Burlington Bees ended their four-game losing streak Saturday night with a win against the Peoria Chiefs. The Bees pitchers clocked in twelve strikeouts and the hitters made a total of ten hits in Saturday’s game. Hector
- Sports Update 10/01/18NFL Scores from Sunday: Bears 48, Buccaneers 10 Rams 38, Vikings 31 Packers 22, Bills 0 The Chiefs will take on the Broncos tonight on Monday Night Football.. A game that can be heard on Fox Sports
- Sports Update 9/21/18It finally happened. The 19-game winless streak is over. The Cleveland Browns have their first victory since December 2016, and their rookie quarterback led them to victory. The Browns trailed 14-0 near halftime before first overall pick
Miami Heat guard Victor Oladipo will miss the rest of the season to undergo surgery, the team announced Wednesday. Oladipo’s surgery will take place on Thursday in New York; he has been out since early […]
Philadelphia 76ers and Phillies will lift COVID restrictions to allow full capacity crowds starting June 11th
Philadelphia mayor Jim Kenny announced that starting June 11 the city will drop all capacity-related restrictions on businesses and activities, allowing for full capacity crowds to return for Phillies and 76ers games. Fans will still […]