The Cincinnati Bengals officially designated wide receiver Tee Higgins as their franchise tag player on Monday, allowing the Bengals to continue negotiations for a long-term deal for the player, who was set to hit free […]
- Jarod Lucas drains a HALF-COURT buzzer beater to seal Nevada's victory over Colorado StateJarod Lucas drains a HALF-COURT buzzer beater to seal the Nevada Wolf Pack's victory over the Colorado State Rams.
- Houston Dynamo FC vs. St. Louis City SC CONCACAF Champions Cup highlights | FOX SoccerHouston Dynamo FC and St. Louis City SC squared off in the second leg of the first round of the CONCACAF Champions Cup. Check out the top moments and highlights here!
- Payton Sandfort records the first triple-double in program history as Iowa holds off Penn State | CBB on FoxPayton Sandfort tallied 26 points, 10 rebounds, and 10 assists as he recorded the first triple-double in program history as the Iowa Hawkeyes defeated the Penn State Nittany Lions 90-81.
- Catch Up with HighlightsMountain West Men's: Nevada at Colorado St.
- Governor’s Traffic Safety Bureau announces holiday enforcement effortDes Moines, IA- The Governor’s Traffic Safety Bureau is partnering with law enforcement across the state to encourage drivers to think twice before drinking and driving this holiday season. According to a news release, from December 15th
- Burlington Bees Start Off Strong Against Peoria ChiefsThe Burlington Bees ended their four-game losing streak Saturday night with a win against the Peoria Chiefs. The Bees pitchers clocked in twelve strikeouts and the hitters made a total of ten hits in Saturday’s game. Hector
- Sports Update 10/01/18NFL Scores from Sunday: Bears 48, Buccaneers 10 Rams 38, Vikings 31 Packers 22, Bills 0 The Chiefs will take on the Broncos tonight on Monday Night Football.. A game that can be heard on Fox Sports
The Los Angeles Clippers introducing new themed logos and uniforms on Monday as part of their rebranding ahead of their move to the Intuit Dome in Inglewood, CA in 2025. The Clippers said in a […]
The NBA announced on Sunday that Miami Heat forward Jimmy Butler was among five players suspended for their roles in an altercation that occurred during Friday night’s game in New Orleans between the Heat and Pelicans. […]