The Buffalo Bills announced Wednesday that Von Miller is out for the remainder of the season after having surgery for an ACL injury. Miller underwent exploratory surgery in Texas on Tuesday and an ACL injury was […]
- Rams' Baker Mayfield rewards Sean McVay's faith with stunning rally past RaidersSean McVay has long been a fan of Baker Mayfield's. On Thursday, the embattled QB proved the coach right in leading the Rams to a miraculous win over the Raiders.
- College football coaching carousel: Jason Garrett not pursuing Stanford jobCollege football's coaching carousel continues to spin as bowl season approaches. Catch up on all the latest moves here.
- Social media reacts to Baker Mayfield, Rams' wild comeback over RaidersBaker Mayfield did the impossible, leading a last-minute Rams comeback over the Raiders in his third day with the team. Here's how social media reacted!
- NFL Week 14 highlights: Mayfield, Rams pull off comeback win vs. RaidersWeek 14 of the NFL season kicked off with the Raiders falling to the Rams on Thursday Night Football. Here are the top plays!
- Burlington Bees Start Off Strong Against Peoria ChiefsThe Burlington Bees ended their four-game losing streak Saturday night with a win against the Peoria Chiefs. The Bees pitchers clocked in twelve strikeouts and the hitters made a total of ten hits in Saturday’s game. Hector
- Sports Update 10/01/18NFL Scores from Sunday: Bears 48, Buccaneers 10 Rams 38, Vikings 31 Packers 22, Bills 0 The Chiefs will take on the Broncos tonight on Monday Night Football.. A game that can be heard on Fox Sports
- Sports Update 9/21/18It finally happened. The 19-game winless streak is over. The Cleveland Browns have their first victory since December 2016, and their rookie quarterback led them to victory. The Browns trailed 14-0 near halftime before first overall pick
Aaron Judge will remain with the New York Yankees after agreeing to a nine-year, $360 million contract with the franchise . The deal gives the slugger nearly $150 million more than what the team had offered […]
The Cleveland Guardians have agreed to a two-year, $33 million deal with first baseman Josh Bell that includes an opt-out clause after the 2023 season. The 30-year-old Bell spent the first five seasons of his […]